Golden Rose Award Nomination Form
Overview: The Golden Rose Award is presented each year to an individual that has provided outstanding service to the injured worker, exemplifying the compassion, commitment, and leadership of Lewis H. Millender, MD and Workers Comp Care, pioneers in the field of occupational health.
Instructions: Please complete the below form to submit your nomination for a colleague you believe is deserving of this designation. Nominations will be accepted through March 4th, 2019. All nominations will be reviewed by the Advisory Board of the 2019 Work Related Injuries Workshop. The 2019 recipient of the Golden Rose Award will be kept confidential and presented live at the conference, March 25th & 26th, 2019.
Criteria for Award Consideration:
- Nominations can be for anyone who makes a difference in caring for injured workers. This includes, but is not limited to case managers, nurses, doctors, claim adjusters, employers, judges, and lawyers
- The individual must demonstrate and utilize the special traits exemplified by Dr. Lewis Millender. They include –
- Serving as a leader, mentor, and role model in the injured worker arena
- Being committed to assisting injured workers reach their full potential
- Showing compassion and respect to the injured worker