2 days. 27 topic areas. 8 mini-workshops. 60 speakers. You don’t want to miss it!
Announcing our 2023 Program Soon!
- Interactive meeting format, featuring:
- Roundtable Discussions: Topics including occupational health, legal dilemmas, return to work protocols, work environment optimization, mental health, cannabis, opioid epidemic, and many more
- Case-based Discussions: Where the patient is the center of the discussion! Apply course content to real-life scenarios and case studies
- Workshops: Participate in various interactive workshops alongside experts in the field
- First-Class Faculty with extensive experience in the field of occupational injury
- Opportunity for 1-on-1 discussions and interaction with leaders in the field
- Updates on the latest medical advances and best practices
- A diverse group of attendees involved in addressing work-related injury, providing a 360-degree view and fresh perspectives
- Continuing Medical Educational units for physicians and nurses
- Continuing Education Credits for Certified Case Managers